Built on the proven Bait Station® design, the Frabill Magnum Bait Station 30 was designed for anglers who fish more and fish bigger. Able to aerate up to 30 gallons, it’s a great way to keep large baits like Mullet, Suckers and Bunker safe and active.
The cooler’s injection-molded base with commercial-grade foam insulation maintains a perfect internal environment. Dual aerators integrated in the lid ensure maximum oxygen levels for lively bait, while eliminating exposed hoses, kinks or lost parts.
- 30-quart capacity
- Bait-friendly rounded internal corners and center divider
- Heavy-duty, injection-molded base with non-slip bottom
- 1” commercial grade foam insulation
- Dual integrated two-speed waterproof aerator for easy open/close
- Aerators run on (2) D-Cell batteries or included 12v plug
- Durable composite latches won’t rust
- Large comfortable side mounted handles
- Integrated ruler on top
Keeps them alive
My challenge down here in the Florida keys, is getting bait from the bait store to my boat and livewell. I keep the boat on a trailer and launch every morning, so it can take some time to get to fresh flowing water. I purchased the magnum 30 to accomplish this. It works so well that now I can actually use it to fish from all day. I don't need to use the livewell. I use it primarily for shrimp and crabs, but occasionally live mullet.