Corkcicle partnered with Surf Photographer, Corey Wilson, to bring his stunning ocean-scape shots to live on our 16oz Tumbler. Growing up in Santa Cruz, California, his coastal upbringing and love of the ocean inspired the tone and subject matter of his works. Corey fueled his love of photography through an education at the well-recognized Brooks Photography Institute. Some of his most notable shots are of lifelong friend and Pro Surfer, Mick Fanning, with whom Corey co-authored a best-selling book of surf photography. Today, he travels the world creating internationally acclaimed pieces that pay homage to the cool, laid-back yet equally thrilling world of surf and sea.
- Keeps beverages cold for over 9 hours, hot for over 3 hours, and is stylish yet durable.
- Shatterproof stainless steel interior lining doesn’t affect or retain taste and is easy to clean.
- Industry-leading three layers of insulation eliminates condensation and won’t burn your hands.
- Includes a sliding, crystal clear, shatterproof lid.
- Includes a wide mouth for ice cubes and easy filling.
- Best in class THREE layers of insulation. Vacuum Sealed. Made from Stainless Steel.
- Patented Easy Grip Flat Sides. Non-slip bottom.
- No annoying “bottle sweat”. Fits ice cubes.
- Goes where glass can’t: Pool, Beach, Boat, etc
- Unique ergonomic flat-sided design is comfortable to hold.